Mid-Valley Hospital is excited to offer courses that are open to outside professionals. Our instructors are trained and certified through Cascade Healthcare Services (www.chealthcare.com). Our instructors include Kathy Brown, RN, BSN; Vicki Lewis, RN, MSN; Katie Skelton, RN, BSN; and Heather Mullen, RN, BSN, all of which Mid-Valley has great confidence in. With a combined nursing experience of over 100 years between these four instructors, Mid-Valley is happy to offer the best learning experience around!
1 day renewal course price is $250 (includes online Key course)
The required books are not included in the price of registration. Books can be purchased from www.laerdal.com or aha.channing-bete.com.
Please mail registration with check or money order to:
Attn: Sara Ayers
PO Box 793
Omak, WA 98841
Details of registration:
· A $75 deposit required for registration with the remainder of the total price of the class being due the day of class (check, money order or cash only).
·Refund requests may be honored if made within 10 calendar days before the date of the class and will be given less a $25.00 handling fee. Refunds will not be made for no-shows.
· Class size is limited, so please call to check on availability. Reservations will only be made once the deposit is received.
· Please see Education Calendar for pricing details.
· Registration depends on the legibility of this form, so please print legibly.
· Be sure to watch for a Confirmation & Welcome email to confirm receipt and registration.
· All courses take place on campus at Mid-Valley Hospital in the Family Medical Building, 800 Jasmine Street, Omak, WA 98840.The American Heart Association strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in BLS, ACLS and PALS and has developed instructional materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the American Heart Association. Any fees charged for such a course, except for a portion of fees needed for AHA course material, do not represent income to the Association. If you have any questions, please call Sara Ayers at 509-861-2439.