Your health matters. It’s why having access to quality healthcare care matters too. Mid-Valley Hospital provides a broad range of services so you can stay right here, in your community to get the quality care you deserve.
Due to Mid-Valley Hospital’s size we are not required to report quality data, but we choose to contribute information in our commitment to quality care. We currently submit to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, Washington State Hospital Association, Rural Healthcare Quality Network and the Leapfrog Group.
- Hospital Compare is a government website that allows users to compare the quality of care provided by hospitals.
- The Leapfrog Group rates hospitals that take part in the Leapfrog Hospital Quality and Safety Survey. The survey measures how well hospitals meet the Leapfrog Group’s quality and safety standards.
- Washington State Hospital Association rates member hospitals throughout the state. Using data collected by various vendors including the Rural Healthcare Quality Network hospitals can be compared.
We also ask all patients of the hospital and clinic to take part in our patient satisfaction survey. Surveys can be found in all waiting areas or may be downloaded and turned in at the hospital or mailed.
- Mid-Valley Hospital Outpatient Survey
- Mid-Valley Hospital Therapy Services Survey
- Mid-Valley Clinic Survey
If you have been an inpatient you may receive a call from Healthstream who collects survey data on our behalf. Please take the time to answer their questions so that we many continue to improve the quality care provided to our community.
If you have complements, complaints or concerns please do not hesitate to contact the administrative assistant at (509) 826-7663.